On this 2-hours tour you will see the most popular and important places and sights in Helsinki with a live guiding. During the tour there will be several stops for photos and additional guiding.
On this tour you will see:
- Market Square, City Hall and the Presidential Palace
- Katajanokka Art Nouveau (Jugend) neighbourhood, the Uspenski Orthodox Cathedral and the ice breakers.
- Senate Square with its historical monuments, for example the Cathedral of Helsinki. Photo and guiding stop.
- Railway station
- Oodi Central Library and the surroundings of the Töölö Bay park.
- Bulevard and Esplanade Park Streets
- The panoramic drive and glimpse of Suomenlinna Fortress island
- The Sibelius Monument. Photo and guiding stop
- The Olympic Stadium.
- Temppeliaukio Church (The Rock Church). Possibility to visit at your own expense.
The tour includes:
- The route mentioned above
- 2 hour guided tour on max 4 person TukTuk electrical vehicle
- Live audio system guiding with time for questions and conversations
- Blankets and umbrellas for the duration of the tour
The total price for 1-4 persons is 165 euros.