On this 1-hour guided tour you will experience the sights and places located close to the Helsinki city center and you will also have a panoramic drive around the Kaivopuisto park area and along the scenic coastline. During the tour there will be possibilities for photo stops if time permits.
On this tour you will see:
- Market Square, City Hall and the Presidential Palace
- Katajanokka Art Nouveau (Jugend) neighbourhood, the Uspenski Orthodox Cathedral and the ice breakers.
- Senate Square with its historical monuments, for example the Cathedral of Helsinki.
- Railway station
- Oodi Central Library and the surroundings of the Töölö Bay park.
- Bulevard and Esplanade Park Streets
- The panoramic drive and glimpse of Suomenlinna Fortress island
The tour includes :
- The route mentioned above
- 1 hour guided tour on max 4 person TukTuk electrical vehicle.
- Live audio system guiding with time for questions and conversations
- Blankets and umbrellas for the duration of the tour
Price is 90 euros for 1-2 persons / 100 euros for 3-4 persons